TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These sales terms and conditions for online purchase govern all the relations between the company GLOSIL INTERNATIONAL PVT.LTD. (“We”), and the clients, who wish to purchase through the website www.glosil.in (“You”).
By placing an order through the website www.glosil.in, you have accepted the following sales Terms and Conditions. GLOSIL reserves the right to amend the Sales Terms and Conditions at any time.
GLOSIL may cease the provision of online shopping or your access to its website on breach of these Sales Terms and Conditions by you or for any reason whatsoever. Use of www.glosil.in is permitted only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under state laws. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may purchase only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. GLOSIL reserves the right to cease the online sale of any or all the goods, temporarily or permanently with or without notice.
- Your order is an offer to us to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirming and containing the details of your order. The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order.
- You agree to provide declaration to any governmental authority on your behalf stating the aforesaid purpose of the products ordered by you.
- You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, etc.
- When you visit www.glosil.in, you are communicating with us digitally. You will be asked to provide a valid phone number while placing an order. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
- GLOSIL does not guarantee the availability of all the goods appearing on the website. The availability of the goods corresponds to the availability of the goods in the warehouse. In the event of unavailability of the good, GLOSIL shall notify the Client as soon as possible, using any means of communication it deems adequate.
- Internet provides a different experience of purchasing from buying in store. The Client shall be aware of the color, sizes and shapes of the goods. The pictures illustrating the goods are not part of the contract between GLOSIL and the Client. GLOSIL shall not be liable in the event of any error in the illustration of the goods.
The Client shall perform payment of the price and delivery costs of the goods at the moment of placing the online order on the website www.glosil.in. You may perform payment through any one of the payment options provided in the website.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at www.glosil.in discretion.
- The delivery of the goods will be performed within 14 days from the next day of the order confirmation. In any event, this term is given for reference purposes only and shall depend on the good’s availability in the GLOSIL warehouse.
- The Client has the right to cancel his/her order. The order cancelation request will be taken into consideration by GLOSIL provided that the order processing, sending, delivery of the ordered goods has not occurred between the delivery date and the receipt of the request.
- The Client will be refunded for the payment carried out within 14 days from the receipt of the written request by GLOSIL.
- GLOSIL has the right to cancel the Client’s order in the event that the infrastructure at the Client’s location, where the delivery will take place does not allow the physical access of the means of transportation or the goods unloading.
- The order placed by the Client may be cancelled by GLOSIL for any other reason, particularly when compulsory information for the order delivery is missing. GLOSIL shall inform you accordingly.
- After-sales services will be offered only for those goods under warranty, when such a specification is provided in the description of the goods during the order placed by the Client.
- We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when a contract for the sale of goods was formed.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.